DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Kitchen Furniture: World Market Outlook” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides an overview of the world market of kitchen furniture, with statistical data of production, consumption, imports and exports, in volume and values for 60 countries selected according to their contribution to the international trade of kitchen furniture.
The report identifies the opportunities that arise in the global kitchen furniture market and it is a helpful tool for companies exporting kitchen furniture as it contains a rich collection of key country data, allowing comparisons among different areas.
Production and consumption of kitchen furniture are given at world level and by country, both in value and units. International trade statistics of kitchen furniture by country of origin/destination are included, as well as trade balance data covering the years 2015-2020.
Statistics 2015-2020 and outlook data are also available in a country format. They include: historical series of kitchen furniture imports and exports by country of origin and destination; production, trade and consumption data in value an in volume, economic indicators (population, households, household consumption expenditure), exchange rates local currency per US$ and local currency per EUR; real growth of GDP (forecast 2021-2024); a comparison with imports in volume of selected built-in appliances (hoods, refrigerators, dishwashers).
The third part of the report provides company profiles for 40 among the main kitchen furniture manufacturers worldwide:
Al Meera (United Arab Emirates), American Woodmark (USA), Ballingslov International (Sweden), Bertolini (Brazil), Black Red White (Poland), Boffi (Italy), Bulthaup (Germany), Cabico (Canada), Cabinetworks Group (USA), Cleanup (Japan), Godrej Interio (India), Golden Home (China), Hacker Kuchen (Germany), Haier Kitchen (China), Hanssem (South Korea), Howdens Joinery (UK), IKEA (Sweden), Interwood (India), Itatiaia (Brazil), Lixil (Japan), Lube Group (Italy), Marya (Russia), Merx (Ukraine), Masterbrand Cabinets (USA), Nobia (Sweden), Nobilia (Germany), Nolte Kuchen (Germany), Oppein (China), Panasonic (Japan), Scavolini (Italy), Schmidt Group (France), Schuller (Germany), Signature Kitchens (Malaysia), Spacewood (India), Takara Standard (Japan), Todeschini (Brazil), Valcucine (Italy), Veneta Cucine (Italy), Weitzler (South Africa), Zbom (China).
Read more about : Easy SEO Solution
The geographical classification of the 60 countries is as follows:
- EU countries (European Union (27), United Kingdom, Norway and Switzerland): Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden (i.e., the EU 15 less Luxembourg for which data are listed together with those of Belgium), Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia (i.e. the 13 EU new members of the European Union) plus United Kingdom, Norway and Switzerland (29 countries).
- Central and Eastern Europe outside the EU & Russia: Russia, Serbia, Turkey, and Ukraine (4 countries).
- Asia and Pacific: China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, New Zealand (14 countries).
- Middle East and Africa: Egypt, Israel, Lebanon, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and South Africa (7 countries).
- North America: Canada, Mexico, United States (3 countries).
- South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile (3 countries).
Key Topics Covered:
- Notes, presentation conventions, classification of the countries as a guide to understanding the report
PART I: THE WORLD MARKET FOR KITCHEN FURNITURE
- Production and consumption
- Percentage breakdown of world kitchen furniture production and consumption by country
- Kitchen furniture consumption by geographical region, 2019, 2020 and preliminary 2021
- World market of kitchen furniture production and consumption: focus on 60 countries. Comparison with macro indicators. Data in US$ and EUR million
- Per capita consumption of kitchen furniture and per capita GNP in 60 countries
- World market of kitchen furniture: production, international trade and consumption. Focus on 60 countries. Data in value and volume
- World trade of kitchen furniture, 2010-2020. Current US$ and EUR billion and annual percentage changes
- The main exporting countries
- Exports of kitchen furniture, 2015-2020: focus on 60 countries. US$ and EUR million and annual percentage changes
- Six major exporting countries of kitchen furniture. Exports, 2015-2020. US$ and EUR million
- The main importing countries
- Imports of kitchen furniture, 2015-2020: focus on 60 countries. US$ and EUR million and annual percentage changes
- Six major importing countries of kitchen furniture. Imports, 2015-2020. US$ and EUR million
- Main trade destinations
- Kitchen furniture. Main destination of exports and Main origin of imports for 60 countries. Percentage values
- Trade balance
- Trade balance of kitchen furniture, 2015-2020: focus on 60 countries. US$ and EUR million
- Trade of major home appliances
- Refrigerators and freezers; Hoods; Dishwashers. Exports and Imports 2016-2020: focus on 50 countries. Thousand items
- Kitchen furniture forecasts 2021-2024
- Kitchen furniture consumption and trade worldwide, 2015-2020 data, and 2021-2024 forecasts. Comparison with macro scenario
- Kitchen furniture production and consumption by geographical region, 2020 data, 2021-2024 forecasts
- Real growth of GDP: focus on 60 countries. Historical data 2015-2020 and forecasts 2021-2024
PART II: COUNTRY TABLES
PART III: PROFILES OF SELECTED 40 LEADING KITCHEN MANUFACTURERS WORLDWIDE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ghr1c7